analytics

Jan 27, 2011

NEW hair for "spring"

 oh, hi everyone!
im back from getting my "hurrr did" ;oP
YES... i decided on bringing the bangs back! it wasn't a hard decision.

***Please enjoy these BAD QUALITY BATHROOM PHOTOS of how it turned out...




gooooober!!

XO.
-tiffany.
notes on my look: 
shoes-black toms classics, pants-skinny khakis via oldnavy, shirt- loungefly via disneyland (courtesy of @cicicindi), turquoise ring- via xxi, stack ring- courtesy of mom, ID bracelet- vintage (courtesy of 3rd grade), black rubber bracelet- courtesy of my back yard, make-up- arbonne int., hair by- randi cagnolatti. 

10 comments:

  1. Very cute! That's like the bangs I got right before the new year. Mine have already grown out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog, just found it. Do u make the dresses?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Chizzy- thank you! we do not make our dresses although we DO upcycle and edit them :) -tif.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!

    I get my hairs did Saturday. Thinking of chopping it off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bangs look amazing on you! I'm in the process of growing mine out right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi 5 for bangs! =)
    your rockin them lady

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this. It's so 70s!

    And FYI, I just gave you an award over at my blog. :D

    http://aspiredlevant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Jenni, thank for saying "it's so 70's!" eeep! makes me smile! AND thanks for the award :)

    and thanks everyone :) -tif

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi lady, you are rocking those bangs like no other--a perfect choice for spring! Makes me want to cut mine short again :)

    xx
    MILK TEETHS

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the bangs!! they look awesome on you dear!! Nice look!!!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.