analytics

Jan 20, 2011

the dark side.

 hello there!
it's been a full day here for me :o)
prepping for a one day business road trip. new tires on my car and and oil change. fixing my brake light. eating leftovers. waiting on a phone call. trying to keep up with my ever growing to-do list. dreaming about a massage. etc. etc.

so anyway... here are some dark side photos from the DOJ files!! 
polaroids never fail!

 in a web.

 ghost cathedral.

 not creepy at all.

 this is a good shot.

out of focus.

 ack.

 tree hugger.


ALSO... The winner for the Classic Girl Giveaway is:
Rachel Larson of On The Grind!
Congrats Rachel! contact me at DropsOfJupiterBLOG[at]gmail[dot]com with your info so we can get your prize to you!!

Special thank you to Stephanie of Classic Girl Vintage and to everyone who entered! 
I LOVED reading your reasons you love vintage! 
i LOVE LOVE LOVE it too :o))

XO.
-tiffany.
top photo via erregiro
other photos via
weheartit&
tumblr

4 comments:

  1. Those are some pretty dark pics.. I too like the one of the arm and hand... Hope you get your massage girl... safe travels..
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow these are some pretty eerie photos! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so nice, but I am wondering... What inspired you to do tattoo Tuesday and are these personal friends of yours, or an array of pictures found?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ndeindustry: most of the tattoo photos i collect are of people i don't know. i usually say if i know them or not ;)
    -tif

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.