analytics

Jan 24, 2011

sunday (late night) inspiration.

hi everyone!
i hope you had a great weekend.
i'll be honest... im so beat because i worked alot alllll weekend. my body just wants me to sleep now and i will after i share this collection of "latenight" inspo with you all.
(i totally want this LOVE sign in my future home!!)

enjoy. 

 inspo to start collecting records.

inspo to start shopping for spring!! 

 inspo to wear an extra pretty pony tail.

inspo to move peoples minds, hearts and souls and have it carry on for decades after im gone! 

 inspo for a cute bedroom in my future home.
(...and the elvis poster by warhol WILL be included!!)

 inspo to have a beach day asap...vintage swim wear included!

 inspo to wear pretty lace this spring AND get a vintage camera.

 inspo to take cute family photos like this!

inspo to always take time to stop and have a little fun.

thats all kids!

XO.
-tiffany.
other photos via
weheartit&
tumblr

3 comments:

  1. hehe thanks Tiff, now i have MC Hammer in my head! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the vintage beach wear pic :)
    great photos!
    come and follow me? :)
    xx

    heydoll16.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with the Love light sign -- do you know who makes it?

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.