analytics

Jan 10, 2011

manic monday.

 happy monday everyone!

it's "catch up day" for me. 
emails and paperwork and shipping from the weekend are STILL on my to-do list. i WILL get through it :) in the mean time... here are some fun old celeb photos from the DOJ files for your manic monday!!
PS. im craving fro-yo but it's too cold to have it ....hmmm maybe ill have some anyway?

enjoy.
 elvis costello... too cool for school.

 elizabeth montgomery ...i LOVE her!

 so pretty! miss dorothy dandridge

 elvis ...my favoritest!

 a rare shot of audrey :)

 "working class hero" Lennon.

le bardot via calivintage.

 this dress is INSANE on miss sofia loren! ...i wonder what color it was??

 oh my goodness they look like cute little nerd boyfriends right?


...and a beautiful shot of joni via ill seen, ill said :)

XO.
 tiffany.
other photos via 
tumblr&
google

5 comments:

  1. Great shot of Dorothy Dandridge. Love her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marilyn Monroe and dorthy dandrigde

    gorgeous gorgeous creatures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Blog:) Enter my Fashionology Giveaway:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, lovely. The first picture made me smile because as a 11 year old girl I used to dress up like her when I was supposed to sleep, with gloves and everything. She's the reason I got interested in vintage. Great blog!
    xoxo from Sweden
    /Sara

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.