analytics

Jul 24, 2010

style crush... devendra banhart (again.)

devendra banhart
my (boyfriend) muse.

hi friends! 
here are the new to me photos i found of my boyfreind style muse devendra ;)) ...as promised.

enjoy!









i adore his new short hair... dont you?


cutie pie!

well i am working ALLLL weekend (even Sunday...can you believe it!?) 
but ill relax on Monday and it will be here soon enough.

Don't Forget:
to enter your name for the amazing giveaway!
i will be picking a winner on monday night.
XO.


4 comments:

  1. I definitely like his hair better short!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhh Devendra. The only man I love equally with long hair, short hair. Bearded, clean shaven. Swoon-worthy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @veronica -right!!?

    @Laura- ahhh yes! you see it the way i do!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cutie, i just recently bought his 7" split with xiu xiu it's really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.