analytics

Jul 6, 2010

happy birthday DOJ.

Happy Birthday DOJ!
today is the day... Drops of Jupiter is 2!
never did i think i'd be a regular public blogger and look at me now.
i was looking back at my old title banners...
...do you remember?

Noa of Feather Love Photography was so so sooo nice to let me use her photo for my very first banner :)

my grandma banner for winter.

my last banner for spring.

i LOVE you guys!!!
thanks so much for reading and stopping by daily.
my BLOG is what it is because of you.

Coming up:
+tattoo tuesday+
* DOJ Giveaways*
&
some fun announcements!!
(we've been busy)

XO.

3 comments:

  1. awwww happy birthday DOJ! you've come such a long way!
    xo, sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy b'daaaaay! Sorry for the delay, I was on vacation. xD
    I will always love your fun blog!
    Have a great day!

    Sunshine Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks everyone for the birthday wishes :))

    xoooo

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.