analytics

Sep 3, 2010

HUGE & Fancy!

oh hi darlings!!
i'm so happy to tell you that this is officially
yayyy!!!
i thought about it for a while and just decided to DO it!
i hope it's easier on all of you readers and i hope you like it!

next up!
we still have some cute items left at our fancycatvintage etsy shop...
SALE items for $4.99 or LESS!
pinky peach turtleneck sweater dress = LOVES it!



i used this one for my new "oh, hello" photo for fall :))
it's such a cute dress!!!

also...
is officially open for anyone to view and shop!
***Make sure you sign up for our newsletter because you get special VIP things like passwords and LOVE letters from us :))

well i'm off to get ready for one last night of murder mystery dinner theatre before it's officially my LONG weekend...

XO!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! Before I got my .com I had been thinking about it for the longest time and finally just said screw it and did it! lol It made me very happy when I did mine, I hope yours does too! :)

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.