analytics

Sep 27, 2010

holiday time is coming!


oh, hi friends!!
Wanted to let you know that I have some fun and exciting plans for Holiday Time and the DOJ BLOG has some amazing holiday sponsor ad rates! Please take a look HERE!

Drops Of Jupiter BLOG looks forward to getting affordable advertisement and features out there for shops, BLOGS, websites, movers and shakers on the net!  
***PLEASE NOTE: Limited Space is available!!

So... I'm obviously excited for Autumn and Halloween's arrival coming up!
Here's a Halloween inspo collage I made just for fun :))


XO!
+collage photos via weheartit+

2 comments:

  1. Ahh! I love Halloween! My favorite holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the top left picture of the witch. It just says hallowe'en. (PS, I'm visiting from Freckled Nest)

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.