analytics

Jun 23, 2010

style crush... Dhani Harrison

++style crush++
i totally have a NEW crush on
Dhani Harrison
does he totally look like his dad or what!!?
with his dad being my favorite Beatle... seeing "today's" photos of Dhani with his band thenewno2 made my crush form ultra quick!

see what i mean!!?...
LOVEd this shoot from Fashion Rocks mag!



what a cutie pie on stage in tribute of his dad :') 

diggin' his sweater the most!







the band.

he can be my gypsy boho boyfriend ANY day :)))



i LOVE this one cus Ringo is my moms favorite Beatle :)

LOVE this wayyy too much! 


le sighhh .....dreamy!

and here are some special favorites of mine of Daddy George :))
eee!


this ones my BESTest!!!


XO.

pc: weheartit+tumblr

1 comment:

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.