analytics

Jun 9, 2010

random.

do you follow me on twitter?
if you do...
these photos will look familiar.
i LOVE taking photos of my food.... 
especially when it's a sight to see and i wish everyone could enjoy it with me. 

enjoy these food photo ops and more...
left over veggie fajitas.
[left overs always taste better the next day]

grilled cheese with a side of ranch and a dollop of BBQ :))

veggie (cheese everything) bagel sandwich with swiss... i want this again SO bad!!
[took a snack break while shopping with my friend at west coast bagel]

...and my sister Dani finally got her new glasses!
[this is also the cover to her new international hit album "Days" ...joking]

my new vintage knit sweater...an early Sunday morning yard sale find!

the clouds are cooling me down today!
now it's time to get some work done...
XO.

3 comments:

  1. omg yr food pics are making me drool! yummy yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, the grilled cheese sandwich -- did you make it yourself? or was it from a restaurant??!

    i am a HUGE lover of grilled cheese sandwiches and i'm on a quest to find the PERFECT ONE!

    i'm SO glad i found your blog, i love it! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Just Sweet Love ...YES! I made it myself. My perfect grilled cheese would be two slices of colby jack on some sour dough. Here you see multi grain. *Today I had a grilled cheese from In N Out... their's is yummy too! -tiffany

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.