analytics

Apr 22, 2010

theme thursday ...i dont need it!

Oh, good morning everyone!!
I really don't know why I woke up so early this morning. Well now that I'm thinking about it... I did get an early text from SOMEONE at 6:30am... hmm.

Last night I went to my friends new apartment in L.A. and we cooked eggplant and zucchini marinara Italiano! (I just named it that...cus it really didn't have a name)
We stuffed ourselves with food and stayed up to late! 
BUT...it was fun!

+Theme Thursday+
Things that I want... BUT do NOT need...
 ...so I'll just share them with you :)

different patterned and colored papers in this cute address box! 

fake "stack" chair wall decal...found here

the cutest vintage inspired bathing suits!! 



found on ModCloth

holy CUTE gun and holster necklace!!!


found on fredflare

i'd love to put these cute paintings up in a baby's room! by marisolspoon


XO!

5 comments:

  1. Great list! I would love to have the pool the girl is at, that's beautiful! Hava great thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in LOVE with the gun and holster necklace. I want to purchase this exact one but when I go to fredflare.com I can't find it. Any idea where I can purchase it from or another site it might be on???? Thanks, cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in LOVE with the gun and holster necklace. I want to purchase this exact one but when I go to fredflare.com I can't find it. Any idea where I can purchase it from or another site it might be on???? Thanks, cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did
      you ever find 1 I want 1 as well...

      Delete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.