analytics

Dec 28, 2010

tattoo tuesday.

++tattoo tuesday++
oh boy! i had SO many in the collection this week that i had to cut it down by two thirds YIKES!
here are the ones that made the cut for my mood today :)

enjoy.
i LOVE "toofs" so much! i want one!

 helloooo there :)


 LOVE the hour glass!

 his make up's not too shabby either ;)

 pretty beginnings of a sleeve here.



 tattoos on a bike = LOVE!

 indeed.


 i see a lot of these... i enjoy them all :))




 tattoo of edgar allan poe = you win!!


 great couples tatt here.

 LOL!!!


 so mysterious!

 PWNing with ANY John Mayer tattoo ...in my humble opinion.

 feather LOVE!

 this might be a repeat ....and im okay with it ;)

 eeeek! it's the BESTEST!!!


 Remember my Trees For Cindy post!!??
...wellll she was inspired to get this on her arm!! do you LOVE it??
**you can tweet her so via @cicicindi ;)

 oh oh AND i can't forget Mr. France's new ink he got last week!! i'm still in shock!

 LOVE the tattoo. LOVE the shoes. LOVE it all!!

that's all everyone!!

***special shout out and thank you to Sedge for having me as her 11 blogs for 2011!! *big hugs*
Alright! ...time for me to get some much needed rest. Dani and i went thrifting and eating and shopping and driving and etc etc. so this lady is beat!
my to-do list is overflowing for tomorrow AND the new year!
 ...how about you??

XO.
other photos via
tumblr&
lookbook&
weheartit

7 comments:

  1. Nawwh. Love that I'm at the bottom of a Tattoo Tuesday. Magical. Thanks sweet. Yet again another amazing Tuesday :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been itching to get a tattoo also! I either want it done on my foot or wrist or maybe the ear. Not sure what :) all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live for tattoo Tuesday! These photos are so inspiring! I have been trying to find horse tattoo inspiration photos forever, seems impossible to find stylish and non-tacky horse tattoos.

    Thanks again for a great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello there! i thought you might like to see mine and my boyfriends twin tattoos.. here they are! in case you feel like putting them on your wonderful blog!

    :)

    donna xox

    anchors - we got first...

    http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4002/4315254809_bbafce9d1d_o.jpg

    and then these...

    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2743/4372919844_bc8cc91cd7_z.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  5. @donna ....thanks! i LOVE them :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are amazing! thank you so much for the inspirations.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.