analytics

Jan 10, 2013

GOLD.

whatchu know about GOLD!?
HA! I seriously have been obsessed with GOLD this season. Like CRAZY OBSESSED! so in honor of all of that... here's some fun GOLDen things from me to you!

i want a GOLD skull in my life.

good GOLD freckles!

pretty pretty!

GOLD studs on studs on studs = SO ME!



GOLD cotton candy!!!


garland in hearts of gold = YES!!

here i am in a #instaphoto at a friend's birthday soiree in my GOLD sequin stripes!
(PS. did you know that my hair is big and curly now!? ...more on that later!)

GOLD & DOTS ...two of my favorite things right now!

XO.
-tiffany.
other photos via
tumblr&
pinterest.

10 comments:

  1. You are so gorgeous!
    I love to take a look at your blog whenever i am searching for a quick inspiration, just wanted you to know that.
    Please keep blogging, I need this space for my mind.
    Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your blog! :) (especially tattoo tuesdays)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skull is amazing, want one too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post...the gold freckles are awesome.

    xo

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year 2013, I hope the shine in our lives this year as gold.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Online girls, call girls, most sexiest girls, girls chat rooms, fun girls and all about International Girls
    hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.