analytics

Dec 29, 2009

this ones for my sisto!


Hey guys!
I wanted to do a special blog for my sister Danielle.
The photos are great for looking but she's gonna love it!


A little Wes Anderson, some movie posters and movie title screen shots should get her "squeeing"...
...Love you Dani!
















♪♫...Jungle Boogie...♪♫



I've got GUM on my seat....GUM!









Alright, Alright, Alright, ALRIGHT!!!

































We need these for the condo!!!



I know theres SO much more...but NO blog could hold your collection Dani!


2010 is coming...let's do this thing!!
Love you Sisto!!!!
XO.

pc: weheartit/ criterion.com/ annyas.com/

4 comments:

  1. Squees x26 and dies! OMG Twilight NewMoon Saga Jasper Eleventy-two 1111!!!!!



    ...This is the best blog ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many of these movies are wonderful! you & your sisto have good taste. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are so cute! good taste in movies and style must run in the family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Where did you find that Darjeeling Poster at (the one at the top?) I love it!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.