analytics

Dec 21, 2009

i LOVE you monday!!


i LOVE you Urban Outfitters!!!


I did some online browsing through the store to check out the Christmas deals... and I fell in love with UO!
...sigh!
so here's SOME of what I want for Christmas from UO... oh boyfriend!! where are youuuu?

cute lil' leotard!



cute lil' key covers! haha! the "key" makes them Unicorns!!!


and then I was attacked...
...by the shoes!


soooo adorable!



Le LOVE the floral Doc Martens forever!!!!! I think I love them cus they were never a big hit to me back in the grunge days... I'm realizing I was wrong...so wrong.



buying these for sure!



and these too! ...because I need them ;o)


and I need these to live...

the end.


my house is looking more and more like Christmas! it's making me feel warm and fuzzy...
...I hope the same for you!
XOXOooo.


pc: urbanoutfitters.com



4 comments:

  1. Today was a good monday too Tiffany! Glad to see your home/blog is updated with Christmas cheer. Talk to you sometime.
    Jake

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhhh those floral Doc Martens are calling my name!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love them key holder things!!++
    actually i like all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.