analytics

Jan 6, 2010

Looking back! 2009 entertainment.

Favorite Album:

John Mayer - Battle Studies




Favorite Song:

 John Mayer - Assasin


Favorite New Discovery:

Devendra Banhart


Favorite "That's soooo 2005, what took you so long?!" artist:




Matt Hires
(just go with it)




Favorite music video:




Favorite TV Drama:

Glee
(i dont watch tv but i make time to record/watch Glee)


Favorite Reality Show:


Team "Zebra" was my fave!!









It's a TIE!
 Survivor & Amazing Race 
(again my sister's got me recording (and obsessed over) stuff now!)


Craziest "Pee-In-Your-Pants-WTF?!?" Season Finale:

I'm just glad Russel didn't win on Survivor! 


Favorite Movie:

Sherlock Holmes



(honorable mention: Star Trek)


what's on your list?
XO!




list from the blog of: jeremy larson
pc: weheartit+googleimages

2 comments:

  1. Matt Hires <3

    He was a lovely discovery...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thot that I entertained you a few times in 09. You sure smiled alot and laughed.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.