analytics

Jan 15, 2010

have a good one!


Hello all!
Well I have a busy weekend ahead of me and it starts NOW!


Here are some fun photos to make you smile :)


enjoy!

cute.



super cute.



this makes me laugh every time i see it!





interesting. found here.



my fave!!!



HA!



so awesome and fun!!! found here.


So this weekend I am working working working a lot!! I'm gonna try to keep my zen through it all and on Monday we have another photo shoot! Happy Happy!

and maybe during the week my siser and I will find some time to get to our happy place :)
DisneyLand!


Do you have a happy place?
Please leave a comment and tell tell tell!


Have a great weekend!
XO.

3 comments:

  1. My happy place is Disney also. Not so easy to get too. Guess I will settle for a cup of tea & imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You fell asleep here"

    Ha I need that for books.

    ...and you need a version for movies...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Driving in my car with my close girlfriends, that's my happy place! Just found your blog & I really like it

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.