analytics

Mar 22, 2011

tattoo tuesday.

 happy tuesday everyone!
what a great set of man hands above right!!??
i've got a big collection of tattoo inspo today so let's get to it!
(and then i'm gonna finally finish my taxes!)

enjoy.
 so good!

 pretty little sailor girl!


 the fresh vans add to it right?

 adding a lot of octopus (or pi?) to my collection lately!



 for my nerdists!

 LOVE this idea!


 old school! i LOVE it.

 old fashion! LOVE it!!


...and some nice ink and a watch i WANT via a cute photo shoot on Deer Donna!
 (one of my sweet reader's blogs!)

XO!
-tiffany.
other photos via
tumblr&
topit&
weheartit&
pinterest

4 comments:

  1. hey Tiff!!!!

    ooh i squeeled when i saw Christians arm and his Sailor Jerry watch on your blog hehe.

    yaay!

    lots of love and kisses... Deer Donna xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little cityscape on the guy's hand is gorgeous as are the 3 birds on the girl's back. Mskes me want to just keep adding to mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the one with the three birds on her back, beautfiul!

    AnUnrefinedGentleman.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these are just yummy to look at.

    The old school Mario mushrooms are the tattoo I secretly want but would never get.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.