analytics

Mar 11, 2011

for the literate.

hello there!
well it's friday and this post is for the literate... literally! HA!
i LOVE the above photo!!... i want it in my future home!
i always have fun with these... thoughts?

enjoy.


that's one of my lines.

♪♫...and they say it was a Capital offense ....oooooooh hoooo ...♪♫
haha! get it?

so good!
so NOT good.

heh heh! ...i LOVE this kind of stuff!

okay :o)

indeed!

i do i do!!

XO.
-tiffany.
other photos via
ffffound&
tumblr&
weheartit








2 comments:

  1. Love it!!!
    Am also a tumblr fan of text! Do you have a site there?
    me~ gypseanurse
    Have a great weekend..and go grab that sign!
    Smiles~
    Cricket

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..i'v just discovered your blog and i have to say compliment!!like this post so much!!:)
    Would you come and follow me?i'd be very happy if you do it!
    i wait u on my blog

    patchworkporter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.