analytics

Nov 6, 2010

for the literate.

 oh, hi everyone!
here's a special weekend post for all you literates out there ;-)
enjoy.

this is nice to see first thing in the morning before you open your shop! 

 yay christmas time!

 LOVE it!

 ???!

 Glad there was an answer ...right?

this might be true. stealing is NOT cool! 

indeed they do

AND finally...this CUTE little thing is on my "wish list" as they are hard to find and sometimes pop up online! ...so, im on the hunt!!
**Please let me know if you see one or know of one that might want a new home :))

Have a good weekend!
XO.
+other photos via tumblr+top photo source+ 

6 comments:

  1. these pics were really cute. it reminds me of a magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the christmas one is so good!!! I can't wait for christmas lights to be everywhere :)

    xx
    MILK TEETHS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures and the typography! So pretty. :)

    Little Sugar Monster

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEE! LOVE this post! particularly the last photo! I want that for my "pad". <3

    cute cute cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad this was a hit you guys!!! LOVE LOVE!
    will do again soon :))
    -tiffany.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.