analytics

Aug 16, 2011

tattoo tuesday.

 hello ink lovers!
the doodles on the hand above just get me... and the red lines on his wrist... i die. i WANT!!!
here's the rest of him ...and more.
enjoy.

 his doodles are SO GOOD!

want a heart so bad! 

 cute shot....no pun intended.

 mandala love.

 LOVE the 1936 on his fingers.

 good lace!

 shots from one of my favorite ink haver sources ...the NOIR OHIO blog!

 and these...
tattoos and pretty ginger hair = BESTEST!

XO.
-tiffany.
other photos via
tumblr&
weheartit.

2 comments:

  1. Hello my sweetie. I just wanted you to know how much I adore your blog.

    I have added a link to your blog on my blog. I hope this is ok. I just know how hard it is to get noticed on blogger. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I'm from Chile and I want to know where can a I find the mandala tattoo ("mandala love") in a bigger picture? I want it because I want to do it in my arm, but in order to do that, I need a more specific design.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.