token autumn outfit.
today i wore a "totally tiffany" fall outfit!
not completely bundled up but warm enough for the wind chill.
1. ive got my signature fleece (ny jeans <--i know :-\) vest on. i wear it all the time when the weather is chilly ...it's so old! i think i got it from my godparents for christmas when i was in high school .
2. i put on some "malcolm x" vintage frames from our fancycatvintage stash :)
...i like them!
3. a heather pink v-neck boy shirt from nordstrom.
the hippie in me likes loose fitting tops!
4. often when i have "messy" hair i like to dress it up a bit with a cute flower or something. today i wore and old creamy colored flower broach/hair pin.
5. my black cold weather scarf from target that i also wear all the time!
6. hiding under my scarf usually is along necklace. this one is my sister's from XXI.
7. i bought 3 pairs of these extra thick black tights by frenchi. they are going to be my go-to staple for this cold weather season :))
8. finally my signature leaopard point toe flats from h&m. ive had them for over 2 years now... i don't know what i'm going to do when i can't wear them anymore :(
...i'll probably make them live longer with super glue! ...or something.
that was fun :)
do you have a token fall outfit???