analytics

Nov 27, 2010

cyber LOVE.

...it's time to go cyber!!
 wanderlost vintage is giving away $50 of store credit!!! 
holy smokes... I know!! all you have to do is "join the club" and sign up for their newsletter by December 1st!!! 
Go! Go! Go!
 soulrust wants you to come on over to their shop and take 25% off! **and exclusive discount for DOJ readers** use code: "DropsOfJupiter25"
 CUTEST non-cupcakes ever!! dirty laundry is letting us have 10% off right NOW ....just for being friends ...yayyy!!! use our exclusive code: "DOJfriends"
 i'm SO thankful!! funky fondled and fresh is offering 20% off through cyber monday!! Get in there QUICK and use the code: "thanks"
BOGO means buy one get one half off at pearly smith vintage!! Feel free to buy the above skirt for me!! ....i'm joking (but isn't it CUTE!?)

///stay tuned///
CYBER MONDAY is just around the corner...
...and I have an AMAZING giveaway in the works to celebrate!!!

XO.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I wanted to let you know that I re-decorated my blog, and added a link to yours! Feel free to link to mine, too! I just added 3 buttons to choose from :)

    http://crackthesky17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.