analytics

Aug 9, 2010

i LOVE you monday.

monday.
finally...here's a good little mix of photos i LOVE from the DOJ celeb files.
starting with John and Yoko above......LOVE it so bad!

 enjoy.
don't you LOVE young Mick photos?

Dylan.
(i spy a kitten about to get into something!)

devnedra ...my LOVE.

the kennedy's  ....LOVE the red keds on JFK Jr.

George ...my favoritest!

John and kitten.

James Dean and kitten.

Dita Von Teese and dog.

Pacino.

jane and serge ...always have great photos.

weiland.

Penn ...dreamy forever.

sneaking in some Hamm.... yes i did!

Levine...LOVE.

freddy mercury is so good!

more devendra ...as no one would complain :))

...and debbie harry. i LOVE this photo!

have a good night everyone!!!!
XO.


2 comments:

  1. Dita Von Teese that's her name!!!

    I'm sending LA Ink a lifesize cutout of her as demanding inspiration....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhhh. LOOOOOOOVE my Scottie [Weiland]. I want him to marry me. Awesome pics!! :-D

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.