analytics

Sep 7, 2011

tattoo tuesday.

 this is for my hawaiian readers.
haha im joking.... but i say that cus its totally passed mid night right now and i know that it is at least STILL tuesday in hawaii ...do i have any hawaiian readers?? 
...please say hello!

 i might need a little doodle cube in my life... yes?

 id like to see the rest of her hands ...actually.


 LOVE forever.


 doodle LOVE.

 i always LOVE this girl and her doodles ....her gun is my fave!

 anyone with a pi tattoo... WINS!

pretty pretty.

XO.
-tiffany.
photos via
weheartit&
tumblr.


2 comments:

  1. Pretty pretty! I love the arrow on that guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany~

    LOVE Tattoo Tuesday! =) I've been thinking of getting one and you are giving me some great ideas!
    XO,

    Alaska (not Hawaii) but close ;)

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.