analytics

Sep 5, 2012

tattoos.

...continued!
also... thank you! i know i know... i say it all the time. but im so thankful for all of you and that you take time out of your life that you can't get back to visit my little ol' blog. drops of jupiter hit 50,000 views a few days ago and i am SO grateful and thankful! 
thanks for giving me more of a reason to share the things i LOVE with you all! 
i LOVE his leaf.


found this great shot while looking for a good place to eat... Gypsy Den!



well doesn't he look like a sweet guy??

all i see are crosses!

XO.
-tiffany.
other photos via
pinterest&
tumblr.

2 comments:

  1. hello tiffany :) nice to meet you, my name is ana and i would like to follow your blog with google friend connect but i only see that i can follow you with bloglovin, anyway i wanted to say that you have an awesome blog :D
    i also would like to know if you could give me permission to use the name and concept of your "tattoo tuesday"
    thank you for your time and i'm sorry for my writing but english isn't my first language.
    :D kisses

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.