analytics

Aug 19, 2012

for the literate.

okay literates, im back!
yesterday was a early day for me and i kept running into more and more things to show you guys! so i saved them for today. plus its my day off and i knew it'd be easier. PS. today was a good day. church was good (it's always good!) ran into some old friends from high school that i haven't seen in over ten years! crazy talk! 
...and ofcourse im getting to BLOG. so enjoyyyy.

i like such a dainty word for such a fierce photo.

don't look back.

i did. i do. 

indeed a good statement.


pretty words from awordaday.net

i like it.

this is the #BEST

keeping it polite.

WORD!


obvsies.

as always.


heh.

i do this all the time.


food for thought.

XO.
-tiffany.
other photos via
tumblr&
baubauhaus.

5 comments:

  1. Great collection of quotes :)


    Stop by!
    http://hereaway.blogspot.com
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/LuxeRomantic

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this collection of emotions! I found myself relating to one right after another...my fave: some peeps are so poor all they have is $$$....So friggin' true! Word indeed honey, perfect pick me up to start my week off right!

    Happy Monday sweets!

    Would love to get your thoughts on my most recent hotel renovation when you get a chance! Hope to see you soon!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all of these pictures and quote! so beautiful!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meow. I do love me some understatement! Thank you for student bookmark ideas.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.