analytics

Feb 18, 2012

for the literate.

 happy weekend everyone.
ive been knocking out things on my to-do list all day! i also met a beautiful brown doberman named Samson. but i called him sweetie pie ...because he was SO sweet. currently im thinking about what to wear tomorrow and more importantly, what to wear tonight while i sleep to keep me warm! 
so here are some fun things to enjoy ...for the literates.

 LOVE this one!

 HA!

 ...said the page.

 understandable?

 yep... confessions of a designer.

 & be nice to people.

 love these classic lady names!





& i do i do do dooo!!

XO.
-tiffany.
other photos via
pinterest&
tumblr.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog - this for the literate and tattoo tuesday are my favourites. The young'n pull your pants up tee is brilliant - I want to say that to every kid with his pants hanging off his bum cheeks!

    Anyway, I nominated your for a versatile blogger award - you can see the blurb over on my latest blog post where I just got nominated to - its a pay it forward kind of thing!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.